Like this site for the Swedish Armed Forces officer recruitment. Not sure who did the creative. It’s deceptively simple, but you can tell a lot went into the dev. Some v. nice papervision in there. And the sound design is fabulous – make sure you wear headphones or you’ll wonder what the hell I’m talking about. I took the test and the guy at the end said I’m below average. I’ll never be an officer in the Swedish Armed Forces. Dammit all to hell.
- Those who think there is a separate discipline of "shopper marketing" are dimwitted nincompoops. Yes, you. 1 year ago
- Tons of UK planners still use Typepad. Is it some sort of retro thing I'm missing out on? Maybe I can resurrect my Prodigy account. 1 year ago
- Devs say 5 months to code a 7 page site. Haven't pissed myself this much since that (recent) evening I mistook Ambien for Xanax. 1 year ago
- At-home laser hair removal + client meeting + skirt = lost revenue. 1 year ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 year ago