Finally, one “green” mark that everyone can use…seems every corporation under the sun is coming up with their own unrecognizable eco-logos. Instead, The Green Ads offers a new way to look at promoting your client’s desire to contribute to environmental causes…”The GREEN ADS are committed to funding ecological initiatives by donating a portion of each and every dollar spent through GREEN ADS certified advertising to the research and development of Green technology.” Basically like a Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval or JD Powers thing for the environment. Very clever. I already pitched it to 2 of our clients yesterday and they’re chomping at the bit to get involved. Check it out.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago