I was on a short client visit to the Deep South a couple of weeks ago and had to drive through a weird area of town. Every single sign on the strip was done in neon yellows and pinks. Some guy must have said to all the business owners, “This will really catch people’s attention as they’re driving. Got a dip?” This one from a gas station parking lot was my favorite – a little blurry but you get the gist.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago