But sometimes I feel like I’m still tripping. Someone tell me they get this print ad. The only correlation I can make between the ostrich and the granola is the copy that says, “get his beak around”. Ostriches aren’t really “go-getters”, are they? One of my account managers is like an ostrich. When there’s a billing problem with a client, he sticks his head in the sand (read: up his ass) and hopes I take care of it eventually. I fucking hate birds.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago