Jesus fucking christ I’m bored. The only thing I have to look forward to today is a client lunch. I’ve already cleaned my office, rearranged my file cabinets, put the finishing touches on an email strategy document and updated the P&L. I think I’ll paint my nails now. Here’s a chart from BusinessWeek (via FFFFOUND!) about what people do online. I don’t know about this. The folks over at YouTube gave us a presentation a couple of months ago, and their data about “Spectators” was skewed a little differently. But that’s because they were trying to get us to sell ad space to one of our clients with a different demo target. There’s a lot of data out there, but I think it’s going to take more time to aggregate more substantial facts that clients can dig – seems to me a lot is anecdotal or taken from small/forced samplings. Don’t get me wrong – I love me some Forrester research. Who am I kidding…I really don’t know what I’m talking about and I could care less! Where’s my nail polish??
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago