If you watched football yesterday (and what red-blooded American didn’t? Our entire creative department, that’s who), you probably saw heavy rotation of spots for Gatorade’s new low-cal drink, G2. I was so hoping the site was going to be amazing. Starts off great. Then totally fizzles. Says to wait for the Superbowl, so maybe that’s when the full site launches. It’s got floating balls though, so what else could you possibly want? Not a big fan of the United Way section – great charity, whatever. No one gives two shits about which charity their sports drink and spokespeople are involved. People just want to see something cool. Leave that for your corporate site.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago