Scamp posts on Thursday, “Who Is The World’s Weirdest-Looking Creative Director?” and shows some pics of the new Grey CD and a very disturbing old one of Donny Deutsch. I hope that wasn’t a mullet and just a shadow. I’d still do him with the mullet (paper bag required). Some of our clients have a huge crush on our CD. Personally, I think he looks like a cross between the mayor of Whoville and an angry Viking. He’s not the world’s weirdest looking, but he’s pretty fucking weird. Fairly smart though, so that’s all that counts. Would not do him.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago