Our art director comes down the hallway, all moody and unshaven as usual, and says, “Can you come down to my office? I want to show you something. Have you ever played doctor? I read WebMD a lot. No, seriously though..” and then he and our ACD promptly show me this fabulous site called KnickerPicker. This is how video can really work for your clients in an ecommerce environment. Our AD and ACD like it because you can zoom in on half-naked women, pick from different size women and change their bra and panties. I like it because it truly is a virtual dressing room – without those silly avatars that have been used in recent years that were unwieldy and time-consuming. The girls are not half-bad to look at either. The guys here like the girl on the right, because she’s got a little junk in her trunk (not the girl below). Now I’ve got to go to the gym tonight and do 500 lunges. Or just eat a doughnut. No clue about the agency who did the creative, but if you know, please share. UPDATE: Creative by scenestealer – again, very, very nice work.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago