McDonald’s went a little crazy for their Polish site – I actually like it. Tons of clickable area – fast loading. Not sure too many people spend time on a McDonald’s site other than to use a store locator, but as Adverblog notes, that’s one of the best features of the site. Poland is cropping up some pretty fine interactive agencies the past 2 years. Creative by Endorfine, who don’t wear ties and don’t use PowerPoint. Gotta love that.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago