Or maybe it’s just a northern European/home improvement thing. Don’t get me wrong – the full screen video on this site for Jotun is great (creative by apt in Oslo). Very nicely done- everyone should be doing this – video in boxes/players is so 2005. Oh damn. One of my main projects right now has a lady in a box. It’s a nice box in 3D, but still a goddamn box. Try making up what the people are saying in the video – good times. Include a strap-on in the conversation and it’s really fun. The music on the site is totally bizarre. Makes me want to watch late night Cinemax or slit my wrists. I can’t decide.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago