Doug Zanger, of pOne Partners in Oregon, and his beautiful wife are in New Zealand on holiday. Check out his blog on the trip, especially the post about the metric system. Very similar to a meeting I had with an ad exec Frenchman on Friday, except the silence in my conversation came after I told him to “go back to your agency in France if it’s so great”.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago