Eddie Izzard is right, the queen was kind of sexy back in the day. Who else thinks this branded entertainment site on YouTube for the royal family is a little strange? It actually looks surprisingly nice and has over 9k subscribers, so who am I to judge? But here’s the problem with these branded pages – I have a client whose product and service is so incredibly boring, but wants to do a page like this featuring their TV spots from the last year. They’re going to have 3 people visit it a day – guaranteed. Do they want to buy media to drive traffic to the page? No! Do they want to link to it from their other sites? No! Do they want to do a targeted ad buy on YouTube/Google? No! I smell success.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago