Work is over for some of us. Why my agency is open on Christmas Eve is beyond me. None of my clients are in their offices all week. I do need a papervision piece finished up this week, but I don’t really need to be there for that, do I? What else do I have to do though? My family has deserted me and my friend who I always spend some part of Christmas day with eating Chinese has now decided to surprise her boyfriend in Seattle. Whatever. I officially hate Christmas this year. But for those of you who don’t, here’s my happy and peaceful Christmas playlist for you. Enjoy. Now go spend time with your fucking families.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago