Why is it that RFPs always come all at the same time? We already had 2 enormous presentations this week, one little one yesterday and a video/web presentation this morning. I’ll be glad when I can be back in jeans and out of these monkey suits. But for some reason, when I have on a skirt and heels, interactive bullshit gold comes out of my mouth. I spoke for an hour this morning and I don’t even know what I said, only that I used the terms “integrated campaign”, “algorithm” and “social media” and promptly threw up on myself.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago