I think I’ve lost the creative juice this week. Maybe it’s because I haven’t drank enough. In fact, I’m positive that’s it. Take a look at this annual report that a Croatian agency (Bruketa & Zinić) did for one of their clients who’s a food company. The client has to open it and bake it in the oven for the temperature sensitive ink to show up. This would never even enter my mind. Which is why I’m client-side and not creative.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago