If your agency is anything like our agency, you probably use IM all the time because you’re too lazy to get off your ass and walk 5 feet. Or, you want to talk about the jackass you sit across from and don’t want anyone to hear. We mainly use AIM (or Adium) and I’m totally loving the piece of crap AIM Tunes on the latest 6.5 version. Because now I can see and hear all the music other people listen to (creatives listening to Jordin Sparks? Really?) and make fun of them.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago