Another agency we’re working with on some pathetic e-commerce site calls me fourteen times yesterday – 6 of which were on my Blackberry. This jackass begins every single conversation with, “This is Phil from Los Angeles.” Not “Phil from XXX Agency” or just “Hey, it’s Phil”. Like I give a flying fuck you’re from Los Angeles.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago