AdPulp posted this hilarious viral from Agency Fusion, called Make My Logo Bigger Cream. It’s a mock DR spot. The “Whitespace Eliminator” and “Starburst Dust” are classic. I have a client right now who wants his site to look “very Web 2.0” (does he know he sounds like a fucking moron?), but also wants to fill every open space with marketing messages. I tell him to shut the hell up and let us do our job. Well, I want to tell him that – I let the creatives be the bad guys.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago