Take this with a grain of salt, because I have a slight inclination to be irritated by everything Digitas does. MediaPost has an article out today about the relaunch of a site for Sparks, a caffeinated alcoholic drink by SAB Miller. Upon first glance, the site looks cool – nav is fun, if you absolutely love Google Maps, and the illustrations are a little funky. It stops there. The interactivity lacks a certain je ne sais quois. And, je ne sais quois what that is, but it’s missing something. For example, I clicked through to watch all the semi-entertaining videos, but there were a ton of other things I expected to be clickable, and nothing. Rien. And when I said “semi-entertaining videos”, I lied a little. What I really like is the copy, “Where do I get my hands on some cans?” Because everyone loves sexual innuendo.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago