Last night, I was at a party with a bunch of folks who work at our main competitor. Since I was taught the basic social graces of asking others questions instead of talking about myself (and this only works when I’m semi-sober), I heard all kinds of juicy gossip. Like who they’re pitching and how, clients they’re about to lose and what they think of our agency. God, their low-level account coordinator egos were huge. And the entire time, I’m back and forth on IM with our biz dev vp from my Blackberry telling all. I think I’d make a good spy. Those jackasses probably still think I’m a client-side media planner. So, if you’re out somewhere and a girl seems overly interested in your advertising career, it’s me. And yes, I know I’m ethically bankrupt. Blow me.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago