Email from our SVP of Client Services on Sunday night:
The following is the agenda for the Monday morning meeting. Please keep in mind that the focus of the meeting tomorrow will be to maintain our momentum on our process and follow through. When it is your time to provide an update to the group, please keep your speaking points to a high level, as we’d like to conclude this meeting within the allotted 15 minutes.
- Intro and setup – SVP Client Services
- Office News – Managing Director
- Latest creative updates – ECD
- New Business – Biz Dev VP
- Account Status – Group Account Directors
- Media – Media Director
- Technology – IT Director
- Process Update – Project Manager Lead
- Strategy Process – Strategic Director
HAHAHAHAHAH. 15 minutes? I’ll give up shoe shopping for a month if this meeting gets done in 15 minutes. Give me an effin break. Everyone’s ego is so huge on that list (everyone’s except mine of course), that they have to hear themselves talk for at least 10 minutes to feel good about themselves.
UPDATE: Total time, 1 hour 34 minutes.