The clients I picked up from the airport yesterday went out to dinner with one of my account managers and our biz dev guy last night. Apparently, the 2 clients got so drunk that the account manager had to show them to their hotel rooms because they could barely stand. Why did I go to yoga last night instead of going with them?! That sounds like a YouTube moment if I ever heard one. The senior of the two clients just called me and asked to postpone our morning meeting until this afternoon. HAHAH! He still sounded drunk. Good times.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago