We’re having a slow revenue month here. And while my boss never has a problem with the costs of the hotels in which I stay, he just screamed at me for a half hour for staying in a fairly nice hotel (okay, it was a Ritz-Carlton) for a 3 night business trip. He’s never done that before. Now, I’m definitely not a materialistic person – for god’s sake, I’d rather eat dinner at some Mexican dive than a nice restaurant – but my one indulgence is nice hotels. God. The shade of purple he turned makes me think I’ll be staying in Motel 6s from now on. Hope they leave the light on for me.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago