Everyone in our agency is on last.fm with iTunes and shares all their playlists, and I just joined up – the last person ever. Secretly, though – I don’t want any of those jackasses as my “friends”. I like the concept, but I’m surprised there’s not more advertising on it. Site traffic must be extremely low. If you pay $3 a month, you can have no advertising, but I don’t really find it that obtrusive in the first place. I like it – if you’re a client, put some goddamn banners on there because I just know this thing’s gonna go belly up any day now.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago