Lately, when I’ve been out of town, the folks back at the shop have been fairly easy on me with the emails – especially after I freaked out on them when I received 121 emails during a half hour meeting in Chicago. But not this time! Jesus christ stop copying me on everything! Do I need to know that you just had a meeting and it went well? Do I need to know that you changed the word “an” to “the” in the copy of a new site? Why don’t you send me a note when you’re going out to lunch and let me know what you get. I need a drink. The mini-bar is calling my name. Scotch, scotch, scotch.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago