I love that AdFreak is reporting about the crop of new shows coming out this season about advertising agencies (like TNT’s Truth In Advertising with Eric McCormack and Tom Cavanagh) and that they’ll feature hot guys and tons of sex. I can’t even think about anyone in my agency in that way without getting a little nauseous. With the exception of our IT guy, whose coke bottle glasses and spindly little fingers make me shiver just thinking about them.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago