Reuters is reporting this morning that giant advertisements are going to appear on runways or open areas as your plane is landing. They’re going to test it in Dubai and then try it in London, Paris, Atlanta, Tokyo and LA. I’m one of those people that always likes to look at the skyline at night as I’m landing, no matter how many times I’ve seen it (unless there’s a incredibly large person sitting next to you who blocks all views of the window, which invariably there is). You’d think I would be against these ads that might ruin the landscape – but if done right, I think they could be really interesting, and even beautiful. It depends. I’ll have to look next time I fly into Dubai.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago