Going out with a group of people from the shop on a Friday is a mistake. It ends up being a dysfunctional bitch session where I stare off into the distance and smoke a pack of cigarettes that taste like ass, wishing I was anywhere but there. I already know the traffic department is effed up. I know our new editor is beautiful. This is readily apparent to me during work hours – I don’t need to rehash it over beer and shots. But I do like when everyone gets drunk and thinks they have the next best ad campaign idea. I heard some brilliant things tonight, including one brilliant concept featuring a donkey and a socialite. Priceless.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago