Tom Dunlap (from W+K and Omnicom) stakes his claim as SVP of integrated production (whatever the hell that means) at Deutsch/LA in Marina Del Rey. I read the article in Adweek only because I once would have died to have worked there. Now, eh. How many interactive geniuses can one agency possibly hold? The article by Gregory Solman was interesting. “TBWA/Chiat/Day..blah blah…Wieden…blah blah…community with a monk…blah…part of a revolution…blah blah..TGI Friday’s….California Cheese…blah.” There you go. You don’t even have to read the article now (but do anyway as Greg’s a great writer). Just burned my bridge there, didn’t I? Fuck. Erm. Nice hair?
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago