In the quest to find the perfect energy drink, I came across Tab Energy’s microsite. BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG. Jesus H. Christ, why would you make such a sleepy site for an energy drink? But what’s even more strange is the promotional sweepstakes they have on the site. In order to win a shopping spree, you fill out a form, print it out and mail it in. What? Print it out? Am I still online? Am I in 1992? WTF. You know some dumbass attorney for Tab thought that this would be a good idea. I hope to god the agency that did this site fought back on this. But to tell you the truth, I don’t think they had an agency design the site, it’s so freaking bad. It has “in house” written all over it.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago