Commercials, that is. During the first Monday Night Football game last night, I swear I saw him in every other commercial. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some Peyton. But Jesus Christ, he’s endorsing everything. Thought I’d visit the video-based microsite he stars in for Sprint, Manning’s Mind, where you match wits with Peyton on football trivia. Apparently, I know that there are 6 tiger stripes on the Cincinnati helmet. This knowledge must have been acquired by osmosis from watching last night’s game, because I damn sure know I don’t pay attention to that crap. I’m kinda bored by the site, but I’m positive it’s not Goodby Silverstein‘s fault, since they always do such engaging work. Must be the client. I’m just saying.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago