Come on now. I know you’ve got the goods. Your latest print campaign is beautiful. And the email I got last night for the same campaign was okay. But the “private” microsite to which it redirects (username: mademoiselle, password: private)? Stuffy. Lackluster. Prosaic. Shall I go on? I’m sure it cost you a small fortune to make this site about Coco Chanel’s apartment. But video for video’s sake can be a huge mistake. It was well filmed. The sound design is very nice. But after spending a minute on the site, I wanted to roll around on a bed of pushpins, douse myself in rubbing alcohol and then light a match.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago