I feel like a prisoner at Alcatraz looking at the lights of San Francisco. I can see freedom, but I just can’t get to it. We have this rich media site launching for one of our core clients on Friday and I feel like we’re almost done, but not quite. Client still owes us assets. I ask and ask and ask. I just know they’ll give them to us 12 hours before the site goes live. Then they’ll get pissed because we’re late. And I’ll be out of town, worrying the entire time that it’s going to blow up (okay, maybe not the entire time). I gotta go out and get my xanax refilled at lunch.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago