I’m sure every ad agency in the country is closed today. I should be happy for a 3 day weekend. Instead, I think I’m having a panic attack over all the things I need to get done this week – I’m traveling to see clients and I’ll only be in the office Tuesday and part of Wednesday. And I have a huge presentation the following Monday, so I’ll have to rely on my team to make sure it’s perfect. Thank god I took the creatives out for beers last week – maybe the residual good feelings will spill over into this week. Yeah, right.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago