LOVE this site that features the creative departments of various agencies. I was just talking to one of our art directors yesterday about our upcoming office move and he was thinking of hiring a truck to move his area’s various accouterments, which include 3 unicorn posters and a collection of rubber ducks. My favorite photo on Ad To The Bone so far is the one below from Wieden + Kennedy in Portland. I wish I still had a soul to sell – I sold mine a long time ago for a ball gag and a grilled cheese sandwich.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago