Pitched a new client a couple of weeks ago and found out that we won the business this morning on the way to work. So I stopped off at the grocery store and bought a few bottles of cheap champagne for a little team celebration. We had them all open by 9am – thing is, all the sane people only had a half a glass or so. Our new business manager sucked down 3 glasses before I had even finished half (which is saying a LOT) and now she’s passed out in one of our conference rooms. I love my job!
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago