Marc Jacobs has a really pretty site out for a new scent called Daisy. Incredibly nice creative (by WDDG). Happy. But if you don’t register, you can only use 10% of the site. We all know why the the marketing folks at Marc Jacobs wanted to do this, but there are much less obvious and irritating ways of collecting customer data. I’ll be damned if I was going to register on the site just to see what’s behind the “grow” button on the nav bar. Perfume’s not that effing interesting. Unless it’s given to you by a stalker. Then, it’s interesting.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago