My friend Doug Zanger has a great post today on AdAge about a fabulous experience he had at Wieden & Kennedy 15 years ago. Go read it – he’s funny. Plus, there’s a lucrative contest involved. I tried to enter, but Zanger said I didn’t qualify because my story wasn’t good. Bastard.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago