On the way back from an appointment (at the salon…) this morning, I stop off at a DRTV shoot. The makeup girl says, “Your hair is SOOOOOO cute! Let me do your makeup!” Long story short, I now look like a reject from the MAC counter. Weird thing is, no one at the office has noticed. Back in a bit with another of my favorite “uploading head” deals after I get this crap off my face.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago