Why why why why why why why??? We’ve almost wrapped that big “client from hell” project and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was ecstatic. Mark, Mr. I-Don’t-Have-Any-Boundaries, my client contact, calls me and says he has a new microsite/mobile project for us. “I’m so excited, aren’t you?” is how he ends his description of the project. It’s more like, “Are you ready to work 100 hour weeks and stick needles in your eyes?”. And I also think he likes me. And I also now feel sick.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago