I got a jump start not eating all week, so now’s the perfect time (so not healthy)! AdWeek reminded me of Kashi today, whose products I love – they have a new site which The Barbarian Group did a very nice job. Tons of useful information, if you’re into that good-for-you kind of thing. The photos they used have a decidedly California feel, but with Kashi being based in La Jolla, who could blame them?
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago