While I do like to read the bios on agency sites (I like to see if the person I’m dealing with looks like a dumbass), I think some shops need to rethink what they contain. Some agencies bios, like TribalDDB’s, are SO boring that I tried to slit my wrists with my pen while reading about one of their creative team. I like Risdall’s (below) since they combine a little bit of humor with business. We don’t have bios on our site – if we did, we’d definitely have to leave off the pictures or we’d lose a ton of business. Someone would see our VP’s picture and wouldn’t be able to click off the site fast enough. Although, I happen to think comb overs are really hot.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago