Last week, when I was on my worthless vacation, our VP of Client Services called and emailed me incessantly. Yesterday morning, he left for a long weekend at Atlantis (this choice of vacation destination completely explains him), so I sent him a few emails. 62 to be exact. Today is phone call day. I predict I will have a crisis this morning that can’t be resolved without an hour long phone call to him. I realize this is going to start a vicious circle of vacation intrusion, but it has to be done. Besides, next time I’m leaving my Blackberry at home.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago