Is we close for no good reason. We closed on Groundhog Day for god’s sake. And we’re closing for the Fourth…and the fifth…and the sixth. It would be a perfect job if it wasn’t for the clients and the creatives. I had one designer tell me today that he wasn’t working on a build because he doesn’t agree with the way the client wants the site. He could have told me that earlier instead of 7 days before the campaign is due to launch. I’m thinking of bringing a baseball bat to work from now on because I really want to beat the hell out of somebody.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago