I got another promotion today. Jesus christ! Can’t these people see that I can’t stand dealing with the client directly?! I swear to god I need to find a xanax prescription. They just don’t give that away like they used to. Today I have a client whose neck I want to wring. It’s a big, big, big client, but we’re not AOR, just project by project. They don’t understand that I can’t be at their headquarters for 5 hour meetings every day because they’re not my only account. Give us agency of record and I’ll be there all goddamn day.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago