For months our agency has debated whether or not to open shop on Second Life. We bought an island, built an aspirational behemoth office, but never went any further than that. It’s just a waste of time in my book – even the big brands who are on Second Life aren’t getting any ROI from it and I’m positive it doesn’t have any useful brand attraction. And it just sucks to use. So when I saw this viral piece by DraftFCB on AdFreak, I realized it was time to bring the virtual demolition crew to our piece of crap island and close for good. Great job by Draft.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago