Yet another live web cam site this week, but this one is somehow more interesting to me than that pansy Trevor. Poke, a digital agency in NYC, has one trained on a sofa in their office with usually one or two Pokes sitting on it. Not much going on, but I’m sure they’re totally annoyed with the whole thing. And the two I saw seem to really like to talk on their cell phones. I’m positive they have brain cancer by now. I wonder if they’d respond to my request to eat a bunny – Trevor totally blew me off on that one. I’ll ask.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago