When browsing around Popgadget today, I saw this expandable, video-in-banner ad for Rimmel Light Beam Lip Gloss. I bet this ad cost under 20k to make, but it’s still an eyecatcher. But why do you need a light on your lip gloss? There’s only one situation I can think of where it would be really dark and you’d need to reapply lip gloss. Get your mind out of the gutter – it’s after you’ve finished your Starbucks in the early morning. The banner leads to a myspace page, which I was totally prepared to hate, but it’s actually kind of cute and way cheaper than a microsite. I just wish they had used Kate and Pete as their models – I seriously would have rushed to the store immediately for some gloss and syringes.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago