Anytime a site asks me to upload a photo and then lets me crop the head (like Paloozahead), I love it. Why? Because it usually makes people look like they have a really fat head. So when I saw the new Adidas site (by glue) on Favourite Website Awards, I was excited. The site and animations are very well done and I got to upload our operations manager’s three chins! Thanks, glue.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago