The people over at the Swedish ad shop akestam holst are a perfect example. After wandering around their site, I found an interactive site they did for Spring Mobile, which I’m sure would somehow be stomped on by the telemarketing secret police in the US. The microsite features an interactive call and- eff it, I can’t explain it. Below is a video of how it works. That beard is hot, too – and I’m not talking about Tom Cruise’s.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago